Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Real Opener..

Alright, let me start this out by introducing myself. My name is Justin, and I am a Fine Arts/Graphic Design student at Montgomery College. I also have interests in architecture and transportation design.
Growing up in Maryland, 5 minutes outside of Washington (what tourists call it), DC was very different than what it is today. Plagued by drugs and crime, it was more of a murder capital than "Our Nation's Capital". Ever since around the turn of the millenium, though, there has been evergrowing redevelopment and revitalization in and around the city. Because of this, I am very much of an enthusiast, researching, discovering, and experiencing as much as I can about the changes going on now, which will transform DC today into "The District" of tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard Layman said...

Good luck. There's a lot for all of us to learn.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think you are going in the right direction. I like your integrated approach and positive outlook.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home